Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WOW! WHAT A SATURDAY!

Saturday was one of those perfect Portland days, bright blue sky, clear and warm. Well it was warm, and it was our first day over 70. Friday was only our fifth day over 60 so I spent all day outside. That meant that Saturday I was a bit sunburned. I don't know whether it is medication or just lack of exposure that  made me more susceptible. I guess when I played tennis or was on our sailboat I got tan gradually. So Easter morning my face and hands were bright red. But it was really fun watching the boys on Saturday.

This year the boys are playing both soccer and baseball. Walker has soccer and baseball, Cindy is coaching Sam’s soccer team, and Sam and Miles are playing on the same T-ball team. This week all the games were in the morning, so everybody was going every which way. The last few weeks have been pretty easy because of rained out baseball, and soggy soccer fields caused cancellations. All the games were on this week. It's really interesting to see how the kids have improved.

Sunday was another cloudy day with rain often, so it's a good thing we went out on Friday and Saturday. This weekend is supposed to be nice to I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment