Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Monday, December 26, 2011

homecoming

Last Tuesday was the red letter day. I got home about noon. There was tons of stuff waiting for us. Todd met Christy, from the agency that supplies all the resperator equipment, at the house at 10:30. They had separated all the supplies into the things that are changed daily those that are changed every 3 days and those changed every week. Monday we had finally convinced Vibra Dave was able to drive me home and we promised we would have a caregiver ride with us. Tuesday Dave had to sign a few papers while our caregiver dressed me. Then I was free! It took time to organize every thing and figure out how to do all my care. But we did get ready for Christmas and it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment