Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Monday, May 2, 2011

WHAT,S UP DOC

Saturday was a very interesting day. For some unknown reason I had lots of thick mucus that made me cough. Fortunately I have lots of toys-I mean machines. The cough assist machine is basically a vacuum cleaner for my lungs. It can be set to just suck, just blow, or alternative. This worked good to get a lot of gunk out, but totally grossed Dave out. Now it was time to try a different machine, the suction machine. This one is basically like the one you have all used at the dentist. With a long wand, called the tonsil grabber, I could get more of the gunk out of my throat.  This was the first time for an unexplained situation like that.  We were both exhausted.
Later we were still able to see part of Walkers soccer game and Sam and Miles T-ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment