Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cat story

This is a story I shared with my neighbor and decided to share with everyone.  

I wanted to share a story that I remembered when you mentioned ferrell cats.   Have to laugh.  

First I need to set the scene.   There is a baby monitor on my nightstand that is in front of a window that is always open.   My night caregivers are allowed to sleep (cost less and pays less ) and they have baby monitor and call button reciever on a nightstand right next to their head.   

It is night and everyone is sound asleep.   Then there is a cat fight right outside my window.   Picture yourself asleep and hearing a cat fight right next to your head.   Sherry jumped a foot.   Fortunately she can laugh about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment