Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fresh Ink

I had been thinking about doing something new and different for a while...  Back in April, I bought a gift certificate to a local tattoo parlor at the school auction for the boys' school.  On Friday, caregiver Kelseyann and I had agreed that she would come to the house a little earlier so that she could take me to check out the tattoo parlor. She has a few tattoos and recently got a new one so I figured she could be my expert.  She had also been helping me figure out what I wanted my new tattoo to look like. Well the tattoo parlor looked okay so we decided to just get it done!  Kelseyann took pictures to document the event.




Kari had suggested I could go with a sailor theme and get an anchor on my bicep with Dave's name on it. But I decided a heart felt better.


1 comment: