Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Friday, November 22, 2013

execues

Just a quick update. My right leg that I write with is gradually becoming undependable. The toes can still help with some things so I still wear only one shoe and have toes cut out of my sock. My left leg is still learning. I find it extremely difficult to drive with just socks on so wear a shoe.. Where am I going with all this? It is a long way of saying that it is not easy to write. Alternative is to use eyegaze. Some days it is so easy and other days it is impossible. Consequently it is difficult to do much writing. My energy has been used to prepare for a presentation with the director of the ALS Association for Oregon. He got masters degree at Portland State so welcomed the opportunity to present to a masters class. He asked me to participate by preparing the answers to a dozen questions. The topic was about helping with difficult news. As social workers they will have many occasions to that. All the preparations took time. I did most of it using eyegaze, as I am now, so was rather proud of myself. All of you that have sent email I will get going on replies soon and another blog.

1 comment: