Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

time really flies

Wow, it has been almost a month since I wrote something.  Things have been happening, but I will start with the most recent. 

The Portland Walk to Defeat ALS was last Sunday.  It is always inspiring to see everyone who turned out of the walk.  We had almost 4000 walkers, and all the wonderful people who supported and/or walked with Gang Greene helped me raise over $9000.  I am planning to make some changes for next year.  Last year it sprinkled on us a little bit, but this year it didn't just rain, it RAINED.  So next year I think we skip the hats and shirts, and get rain ponchos for Gang Greene.  That way we can be assured it will not rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment