Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MORE BCI

As I said in a previous post I had completed all of the stages of the Brain Computer Interface trial.  Now more fun was coming.  Betts had shared my blog with others in the department.  The lead person in the department wanted to get publicly out.  Apparently I was the first one finished so I was asked if I would be interested in working with someone from PR.  Silly question, of course I was.  Then when I found out his name is Todd that was even better.  How could someone with that name be less than wonderful.          So last Friday Betts brought him to the house.  He is definitely taller than our Todd but I won't hold that against him.  His plan is to notify his media contacts and have them come out for a live demonstration. Sure hope I am able to do a good job after more than a month layoff.   We set a time for August 17.  Now we just have to wait to see who shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment