Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Writing Class

Friend Barbara asked if I was going to share any of my writings from the class. Duh, I had never even thought about it. In the class the hope was that we would end with a finished project. To help us we did short paragraphs with a theme and then discussed. One theme was when I was 15 I ........ 

What comes to mind about that time is a first car accident when I must have been 18. I was taking a night class at the community college. On the way there I was following a delivery truck. At one point they had to stop quickly because a car ahead of them was making a left turn. I did not stop quickly enough and hit their big steel bumper. The big thing I remember is calling my father at break and asking him to come get me. True to his style he said no and that I needed to drive myself home. That must be part of the reason I am so stubborn today.
 Remember this was just an exercise


1 comment:

  1. Wow, can't imagine a lot of parents doing that today

    ReplyDelete