Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

getting started

Starting out the year right I finally had the van oil changed and a good looking over from a friend of Todds. One of the things he mentioned was the battery was low. This was on Thursday. Why I did not get a new one on Friday or Saturday is beyond me. Sunday morning the van would not start. One call and Todd to the rescue. Only a little late to church. After church caregiver Yukie started the engine before opening the ramp. Did not have a problem. I knew we would not have time on Monday to get a new one. Yukie does not back up our steep driveway so Cindy put the van away with no problem. Tuesday morning I did not even think about starting the engine before operating the ramp. Once again Todd to the rescue. Then off to Les Schwab. Getting the battery was just like their commercials. We drove in and someone came to the car to see what we needed. When Cindy said we needed a battery he said come right here. Looked at battery and proceeded to go get one and put it in. I think it took as long to pay as getting the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment