Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I had to laugh

We usually do a family dinner on Tuesday night. This week the conversation turned to who could curl their tongue, an inherited skill. This conversation had occurred many times before so we know that Cindy and the boys can do it and Todd and I can not. From there we went to finger drumming. Apparently some people have to really concentrate to go from pointer finger to baby finger and back. So there we sit in the middle of dinner with everyone drumming their fingers and then switching hands to try again. Good thing we were at home rather than a restaurant. It would have looked really strange. The good news. I can actually move my fingers on my left hand and do it both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment