Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Writing

Just realized I have not written anything for a while. Nancy and Phil you will have to remind me like you did on the boat email. Those emails are part of the reason I have not posted. I have been writing some stories to tell about the times leading to our decision to go off and explore. Previously in the writing class in I wrote some stories from our boating days and discovered that the kids did not know the stories. This led me to think about other stories. Once writing class stopped I did not have the push to finish. In the fall a group at Church was formed called everyone has a story. Here we share stories from prompts. Some choose to share only verbally but since I have to write everything anyway I like questions and comments on my writing. This has given me the push to finish things I had started.

No comments:

Post a Comment