Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ice Bucket Challenge


Everyone is doing the ice  bucket challenge!!! Todd set up a system that doused  four people at once AND I pulled the rope with my chair.  We doused 12 people on Sunday.

Dave would have been proud of the engineering in the simple design.

The amount of money raised is mind  boggeling. Maybe now something will be found to treat or maybe even stop ALS. Of course everybody realizes this is a one time windfall but the awareness of ALS will not go away. Even if only half the people know what the disease does that is many more than before.  So a great big thank you for everyone that took the challenge and also donated.  I hope some marked it for my walk team Gang Greene.

No comments:

Post a Comment