Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oscar The Grouch

Okay, so I said April was going to be a good month.  That was before mother nature showed how fickle  she could be.  Yes, Easter Sunday was beautiful with the highest temperature of the year - 68. We have some sun and days nice enough to have the door open.  And then there is today. Cloudy and rainy and gloomy.  On top of that this is the  day Dave is doing the preparation for his colonostomy.  Pretty hard not to be a grouch.  This the kind of day I would hide in the sewing room and work on a project.  Looks like Yuki is going to have to do it for me.  There is something very satisfying about seeing pieces of cloth come together to form a quilt or clothes. Fortunately she is enthralled with the process too.    Now that I have complained  I do feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment