Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Monday, April 23, 2012

SPRING!

Yes, spring is here with brilliant blue sky.  The boys have started spring sports so we have to spend time outside watching them.  :-)  Walker is on two soccer teams, one is just casual.  He decided baseball was fun for fooling around but he didn't really like the games. Sam is playing both baseball and soccer and is serious about both.  Miles is having a good time with T-ball.  I am the official watcher.Whoever goes with me,so far Dave and Kari, becomes the person that gets stuck cleaning the mud out of my tires. Did I mention we have had alot of rain lately ?   It  is rather funny to hear the  kids complain about being hot when it is only in the low 70's.  Of course that is 20 or more degrees hotter than 2 days before.

No comments:

Post a Comment