Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Not all bad

Even though I was grouchy Tuesday it was not that bad.  Todd and the boys came over in the late afternoon. Surprise! Walker cut his hair again.  Actually Todd cut it.  Before school started he had cut about 6 inches off so it was just below his shoulders.  Now it is about chin length.  Looks great. He has wonderful thick hair.                    When he was here I sweet talked him into cleaning my back up mouse.  Since I use the mouse with my foot and it sits on the foot rest it gets dirty.  When the dirt builds up on the connectors it will not move the cruiser.  That rarely happens at a convenient time so Dave bought me a back-up.   That way they can be set aside and cleaned at a convenient time.  The first time he showed Walker how to do and the first time Walker did it by himself were exciting.  Now it is just one more job.  I must admit it makes me so proud to see him get the necessary tools and be so careful when he works on it.  Guess I did not need to wear my witch socks after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment