Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Busy Week - Part 3

Rounding out the OHSU week on Friday was the session to establish the base line for the mindful meditation study.  First I repeated the exercise from Tuesday with the letter repetition.  Following that was the BCI calibrating and spelling selected words. The session lasted 3 hours and I was very tired after that.  Friday afternoon of a busy week was not the best time to do so much. At least I should be able to show a big improvement with my ending score. In addition I was watching the clock because we had to pick up Quincy at the groomers.  As several people mentioned we both got our hair cut the same day. Todd tried to tell the boys we went to the same place. They just ignored him.  From now on the Friday sessions will be 90 minutes but will not start until three.  Being a morning person it will be interesting to see if I can develop the skills to focus on the task in front of me at a less opportune time.

No comments:

Post a Comment