Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Busy Week Part 1

The past week has been OHSU (Oregon Health Science University) week.  Tuesday I started a new study that is a follow up to the BCI.  Of course first all the consent forms had to be signed. I was lucky, Elana the research person had emailed the forms for all 3 sections of the study so I just gave her my signature stamp.  Then on to the first section of the study.  A series of 20 letters went across the computer screen.  After each series I was to say yes if there had been any letters repeated next to each other and no if there were not.  This is called one back. Following that was a section were I was looking for matching letters with one letter between called two back.  The third section I needed to identity three back, or same letters with 2 others between.  

No comments:

Post a Comment