Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Looking better

This week is better. The van ramp now works without the hair-raising squeak. I did not have anything go wrong on my chair. The stoma has just a tiny amount of green goop so the witches brew is working. ( Thanks to several of you I now know that line is from Macbeth.) The loaner computer is working adequately. Dynavox will be quick to remind that it is communication device not a computer. Whatever it is, I can make it talk and send and receive email. The second loaner has a nice on screen keyboard but I don't know how to move it around on the screen. That has a solution, email to Kari and let her post it. In general life is better, flowers are beautiful and trees are leafing out.

Opps, I spoke to soon. I had been saying that I could break any computer as a joke. It came true. The first and last session of the meditation research sessions included BCI. Friday was the last session and part way through the computer decided it did not want to run the next section. No matter what she it did not work. I didn't tell them what I had been saying. Monday we will try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment