Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Postcard Fairy

About twice a month we continue to enjoy fun postcards that arrive anonymously.   Eagerly we look at the quote on the back and what is the picture.   Always postmarked in Portland they depict mainly sites in this area.   A few have been from other areas of Oregon.   I know the person reads my because the most recent had something besides the quote.   It was a request for more sailing stories.  

A wise friend started saving all the stories we had emailed from the boat so I will be reviewing some of those to see what the rest of the story might be.  

The postcard stack is getting big and I am trying to think of a way to have them out so visitors can enjoy both the picture and the quote.   Thank you postcard fairy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment