Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

BEST GRANDSONS

Have I mentioned that I have the best grandsons? Last night Cindy and the boys stopped by after dinner - Todd stayed home to do the dishes and get a break from kids. When they came Dave had just finished taking to the bathroom and hadn't time to get me resettled in my chair. The boys came in Pop Pop, then me. Walker immediately asked if I wanted my head tipped back and knew just how to do it. They are so comfortable helping put my arm brace on and getting me set up to eat. I am so very proud of the way they take everything in stride and accept my needs. Did I say anything about our house rules? There are usually 4 small dishes on the counter holding walnuts, pecans, almonds and (drum roll here) dark chocolate covered blueberries. The deal is they can have them as long as they give me 1 for every 2 they eat. Of course that means placed in my mouth. Don't tell them, but I am thinking about changing it to 1 for every 3. With all three now eating the blueberries it is hard to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment