Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First day of summer

YEA, the first day of summer was actually like summertime should be. It was warm and clear, with the brilliant blue sky that reminds me why this is such a great place to live. it also reached 82 - our second day of the year over 80.
I spent most of the day on the deck reading. My chair mounted computer makes this really easy. Of course that was after I checked email and checked a few websites I follow. The only problem I have is paying attention to the low battery warning. There are outlets on the deck, but I have a history of forgetting that I am plugged in and driving away. A cord doesn't stand a chance against a 400 pound wheelchair. When the battery gave up I had to look for a different way to cause trouble.
Dave was working on his motorcycle, so I had Sherry walk Quincy and me over to Todd before she left. The boys were working on an art project so I had fun watching them. Of course being boys they were soon involved in much more active fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment