Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Are you ready for this?

Next Sunday will be a different and interesting day at our church. Dave will be delivering the message. How did this come about you ask? Week before last when we got up Dave said he had been unable to sleep in the early morning hours because the same story kept running through his head. It surprised me that he was so calm about it. He said he would tell me later as I had to be ready for the first BCI session. Later that day our minister, David, came by and Dave shared with him. The more Dave thought about it the more he wanted to share the story. After we received the news about stage 4 cancer Dave went to talk with David and expressed his desire to share his story. After looking at the calendar Dave asked for the 20th. So if you feel the earth tremble at 10:00 on Sunday you will know why. Actually I feel he has a good message to share that could start good discussion.

2 comments:

  1. Is this open to anyone? I would like to come with my lovely children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend in Portland who would like to come and hear Dave's story. What church?
    address?

    ReplyDelete