Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

thanks you

The outpouring of love in all the emails and visits is so wonderful.  Hospice was able to get the pain under control.  This morning he was given a few doses of liquid morphine until the the slower acting drugs kicked in. The rest of the day he seemed comfortable.  He would rally briefly with each visitor to greet them and then drift off.  Both sisters flew up today and he was able to to talk some to them. When his father called he said a few words so they were both comforted. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have come with my family to see you guys. We love you so much. Your family has been so instrumental in my life - thank you for your love and laughter (and wine and chocolate and dinner!) for so many years.

    ReplyDelete