Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Thoughts

I really don't know where to begin.  We have all experienced so much love this past week.  My nephew, Chan, was here for five days just to help Todd.  We were able to focus on the mail that had been ignored for a week and pick Chan brain about things that needed doing.  All the people around Todd and Kari have shared love, hugs, cards, and food.  I have had lots of love, hugs, visits and cards with wonderful messages.  Kari will be here Saturday and I am thinking of reading the cards with them.  I don't know if we could handle all the wonderful messages at one time.  It is so comforting to read what people remember about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment