Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Crazy time

Todd and Cindy's house is next door to a church with a nice parking lot.  This is where many of the neighbourhood kids learned to ride bikes and still ride.  When I was there this afternoon Walker asked me to go out to the parking lot. I had a pretty good idea what he wanted, but asked why.  He said you will see.  As he pulled a crazy rider (a big circle with a seat in the middle and 2 wheels with handles that can be turned in opposite directions so the rider can spin.) out along with a tie down cable I knew I would be the power. Walker knows there is a bolt underneath my chair that is used to fasten the chair in the van.  He fastened the tie down cable to the bolt and to the crazy rider. By doing curves I could really get them going.  Must admit it was great fun but probably not very safe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering if you're starting a new ALS activity with Walker's new invention!!!

    I know Dave was watching from heaven -- with envy!

    ReplyDelete