Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pictures that make me smile

During Dave's final days when family was here we went through pictures.  There were so many great memories that we could share.  Unfortunately the clothes we wore in the 70s were really bad.  It was nice to remember all the events.        Kari took all the pictures and made two wonderful layouts about 3 feet by 5 feet.  (Another advantage of having an architect in the family is having the equipment to make large displays.)  After the memorial service we brought them home.  I had not had an opportunity to look at the pictures so asked that they be pined on the half wall that separates the kitchen from the hall.  They have lived there ever since.  Every time I head down the hall there are several favorites I look at.  Keeping the happy times with me all the time really makes me feel good.  I will share some with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment