Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

IT WAS TEMPTING

Now that the election is over I can confess that I was very tempted to vote on Dave's ballot.  Oregon has a vote by mail system so when the ballots arrived I thought about voting on his too. I have been using a signature stamp for a long time and Dave recently had one made.  There were 2 local issues that I knew he would support and probably needed every possible vote.  One was for schools and the other for the library.  Of course the presidential race was also important.  Temptation was high enough that I actually talked about it.  If the ballots had arrived earlier I might have done it. As it turned out his vote was not needed so it was good thing I did not do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment