Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Interesting

I am in a better mood today than when I last wrote.  With the gray rainy day that is almost surprising.  Just writing about it helped.  Several of you sent supportive emails that I appreciated and friends gathered for an evening visit.  In addition several friends that missed Dave's service gathered to watch the video.  Because Dave's father was not able to come up for the service a video was made.  Interesting that I found the video comforting.  The kids and I had written our messages separately and all 3 of us focused on his laugh and humor.  Pretty good legacy.  Then minister. David, started with playing a section of Dave's sermon.  I could almost hear Dave chuckle about speaking at his own service.  Listening again to the many sections of Dave's sermon that David used reminded me of the morning when Dave told me about the  dream that led to his sermon.  He was so peaceful and calm, I could feel the difference.  I think I need regular reminders about the peace and the wonderful acronym. S.H.I.T. Surely He is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment