Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Busy Feet

Now that my arms are not working so good, my feet are doing double-time. These pictues can give you a good idea of how I can communicate and drive. My right foot controls the mouse for my computer while my left leg does double duty. It is responsible for the click for the computer and driving. Driving is the new job. The foot pedal controls forward and backward motion and is the steering mechanism.
Along with my new driver I also got a new display to indicate seat adjustment and speed. The most exciting new displays are the speedomoter and odometer. I had asked for these before but had been told they were not available. It would really be interesting to know how many miles are on this chair. I am on my third set of tires and second set of batteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment