Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not a big deal

Well, I survived the trac change. Since this was the first one I did decide to take the offer of a little sleepy stuff. That involved the use of IV which is very hard, plus they wanted some blood for several tests. Dave and Yuki said the change went very smooth and looked easy so maybe next month I will be brave. Everyone is very interested in the outcome of the two thyroid panales as I am always hot. Half the time I am barefoot and I am wearing short sleeve shirts and everyone else is freezing. Apparently a possible side effect of ALS can be hot flashes,but I tend to be warm all the time with an occasionl hot flash. Any one need a warm vest?

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Thanks for the update. You ARE one of the bravest people I know and next month should be easier knowing what to expect (my experience from having 2 children:)
    Hugs to you both! b and j

    ReplyDelete