Another Adventure

New adventures haven't stopped since we stopped sailing.
Now my adventures are technological.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

time flies when you are having fun

It has been a while since I posted. All is good. Last Monday was the regular clinic where we see doctors, therapist, social worker and anyone else they can think of. Just in case you were thinking about getting in my way my chair with me in it weighed 512 pounds. After the 4 hour marathon I am always tired. Good thing a follow up letter is sent. Then the fun started. My sister and brother came to visit for three days. She flew up from the L.A. area and he came from Wisconsin. Some things never change when we get together, but we laugh at our individual mannerism now. We actually had a few sun breaks and managed to get a walk. Quincy was pleased. It was a good time for lots of talking and hanging out together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia. Good to hear from you, I was missing your posts:) Yes! Family is fun, and funny. As we get older we ARE our parents! Anita was here last weekend and when she saw me exclaimed "oh my, you look SO much like mom....when she was old"! Really? Thanks sis!!!
    Anyway, keep writing and we hope to see you tomorrow at group! b and j

    ReplyDelete